Cochin Tour on Tuk-Tuk
- Cochin Tour on Tuk-Tuk
Its a sightseeing tour of Fort Kochi on Tuk-Tuk (autorickshaw) and its exhilarating. We will visit some of the notable places present across Kochi. Tuk tuks are taxis in Cochin gained popularity among the touring international citizens. It’s looks are fascinating and its comforts are approved by those who have traveled in them. People wanted to own them and import them from India. It can take any road – narrow and crowded or state or national highways.
What to Expect
Comfortable journey in Tuk-Tuk to visit below all tourist spots. This tour should take around 7-8 hours.
- Drive to Fort Cochin. (30 minutes).
- Watch the operation of Chinese Fishing Nets. (15 minutes).
- Go and visit St. Francis Church (15 minutes).
- Walk around Fort Cochin (1 hour).
- Drive to Jewish Town (15 minutes).
- Visit Jewish Synagogue (15 minutes).
- Walk around Jewish Town (1 hour).
- Go to and Visit Dutch Palace (1 hour).
- Drive to down Town City (30 minutes).
- Stop for lunch (1 hour).
- Go and visit Broad Way and vegetable and fruits Markets. (1 hour).
- Wander along the Mahatma Gandhi Road ( M.G. Road ) (the main vein of Cochin) to see the life of people. And then return.
What is Include
- Tour Guide Service
- Tuk Tuk rental
- Entrance of few attractions.
- Keep INR 5000 per person for personal expenditure like food, drinks, shopping , purchase Sun glasses, sunscreen etc.