This tour will cover all major attractions of Mumbai from ‘Gateway of India’ to ‘Dhobi Ghat’ aka Open Air Laundry. This is transport based tour .
We will cover all the top attraction in Mumbai which includes:
• GATEWAY OF INDIA
• THE TAJ HOTEL & PALACE – APOLLO BUNDER (PIER)
• COLABA CAUSEWAY
• FISHERMAN’S WHARF/ SASSOON DOCK (Interesting to see the fishermen catch, sale, transport and store the preys & women folks assorting, packing and put to cold storage for final dispatches)
• ST. JOHN’S EVANGELIST CHURCH (Afghan Church)
• NARIMAN POINT PROMENADE & BUSINESS PRECINCT
• MARINE DRIVE – 2.7 KMS Sea Promenade / Queen’s necklace
• CHHATRAPATI SHIVAJI MAHARAJ VASTU SANGRHALAYA (Formerly known as PRINCE OF WALES MUSEUM (Art, Archaeology & Natural History)
• NATIONAL GALLERY OF MODERN ART & JEHANGIR ART GALLERY
• WATSON HOTEL (First Luxury Hotel now dilapidated) from outside.
• UNIVERSITY OF MUMBAI (from outside)
• HIGH COURT-MUMBAI (from outside)
• CHATTRAPATI SHIVAJI RAILWAY TERMINUS (formerly known as VICTORIA TERMINUS) Now a World Heritage Site.
• KHOTACHIWADI ( Old Portuguese Colonies ).
• MALABAR HILL
• JAIN TEMPLE
• HANGING GARDEN
• KAMALA NEHRU PARK
• TOWER OF SILENCE (from outside )
• MANI BHAVAN (MAHATMA GANDHI’S MUSEUM)
• MAHATMA JYOTIBA PHULE MARKET (Formerly known as CRAWFORD MARKET)
• (FRUIT & VEGETABLE &KITCHEN, HOUSEHOLD & PARTY ESSENTIALS MARKET)
• DHOBI GHAT (OPEN AIR LAUNDRY)
• CHOR BAZAAR (THIEVES MARKET)
• HAJI ALI MOSQUE (On an island midst Arabian Sea).
• BHAU DAJI LAD MUSEUM (Formerly PRINCE VICTORIA & ALBERT MUSEUM).
The whole tour should take around 7-8 hours.