Wildlife Tour-South India
Tour starts from $4,162.00
- Wildlife Tour-South India
This 14 day long tour will take you to the journey of several wild life national park located in South India.The south Indian sub continent is home to more than 500 species of mammals, 1225 different varieties of Birds, 1600 types of reptiles and amphibians and about 57,000 species of insects. The vital point to take notice of is that India harbors about 60% of the worlds Tiger population out of which around 25 percent is covered by south India and the rest by the whole of India.
What to Expect
During this tour we will cover parts of Chennai / Top Slip/ Bandipur/ Waynad/ Kabini / Bangalore.
- Chennai: It is the capital city of Indian state of Tamil Nadu.Chennai is known as the ‘Detroit of South Asia’ for its automobile industry.
- Topslip: Topslip is the tiger reserve forest located in the Annamalai mountain range in the Western Ghats in Coimbatore district of Tamilnadu.
- Bandipur: Bandipur National Park is one of the well preserved National Parks in India. It is located in Chamarajanagar district on the border of Karnataka – Tamil Nadu between Mysore & Ooty.
- Waynad: This wildlife sanctuary located in waynad, kerala is having an extent of 344.44 km2 with four ranges namely Sulthan Bathery, Muthanga, Kurichiat and Tholpetty. A variety of large wild animals such as Indian bison, elephant, deer and tiger are found there.
- Kabini: The national park is located on the southern-eastern part of Nagarhole National Park and covers an area of 55 acres of forestland, water-bodies and steep valleys. On the banks of one of its prime attraction, Kabini River, one can easily spot wild animals like elephants and tigers.
- Banglore: It is the capital city of Indian state of Karnataka. Bangalore is also known as the ‘Silicon Valley of India’.
What is Include
- Tour Guide Service
- Accommodation sharing rooms in 3 or 4 star hotels
- Transportation in AC vehicle
- All entrances fees are included
- All breakfast and Dinners are included
- Keep INR 5000 per person for personal expenditure like food, drinks, shopping , purchase Sun glasses, sunscreen etc.